Physical Therapist and Co-Owner
- Have you noticed popping or clicking in your jaw?
- Have you begun avoiding certain foods or have difficulty eating because you cannot open your mouth as wide as you used to?
- Are you having headaches more frequently or have been experiencing more pain and tenderness in your neck and face?
- Do you often have pain in your ear and go to the doctor, only to find out that there is no ear infection present?
Maybe you’ve been told that jaw pain and headaches are something you just have to deal with. THIS IS NOT TRUE.
In the next few minutes, you are going to discover how your physical therapist can develop a plan to provide the relief that you have been searching for. We often work with your dentist or ENT to get the lasting results you are looking for.
You may not be able to think of a specific reason why you began experiencing headaches- but they don’t seem to be getting any better!
If this is happening to you, you’re NOT alone - and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Headaches and Jaw Pain are two of the most common problems that we see in our office.
And when it comes to living with jaw pain and headaches, everybody we see wants to know:
"Why Can’t I Eat Normal Foods Without Experiencing Pain?”
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Headaches After Dealing With Them Since I Was A Teenager?”
“Why Does My Ear Hurt When I Don’t Even Have An Ear Infection?”
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
You may be asking yourself at this point why won’t my jaw/ear pain and headaches go away?
Maybe you think your jaw pain was caused by something you did - like eating something hard or chewy- but really it was caused by years of stress, clenching, or working at a desk and the pain you experienced while chewing was just the EFFECT of that and not the cause.
For most people - jaw pain and headaches can be very confusing and frustrating especially if you don’t know what to do about it and have symptoms like ear pain that just don’t make sense. This is the single biggest reason why most people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’. In fact, most people don’t realize that there is help out there and the treatment of jaw pain and headaches is something that I have specialized in for over 8 years.
I would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our specialists at Thrive Physical Therapy to find out what can be done to help YOU.
Click the link below to schedule a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is absolutely no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help YOU make the right decision about what to do next that will be the best thing for your health.
So the next question is...
“How Can Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Thrive Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid Of Your Headaches and Jaw Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
- We can quickly relieve the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of treatment sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on with your jaw and neck, and get to the root cause of your headaches once and for all
- Headaches can take away your energy and create long days at work or taking care of the family- we can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is identified and addressed properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises for YOU that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to the need for all those pain relievers and muscle relaxers that keep piling up and can harm your health long-term
- We can help you get back to spending quality time with family and friends and enjoying sharing meals with others again
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep and begin your day without headaches
- We can help you to sit more comfortably and work longer than 15 minutes without experiencing neck pain and headaches
- Basically, we can help you get back to living life!
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our physical therapy office in Lake Charles, Louisiana, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
I've put together a Free GUIDE showing you how to improve your jaw pain and headaches.
FREE GUIDE: “How to Ease Jaw Pain and Headaches Without Medication or Surgery”
Don't suffer needlessly with daily headaches and facial pain that often cause you to avoid doing things that you used to love!
Inside You Will Find
- The one thing you can do to find instant relief of symptoms
- How to recognize what things you do every day that can make your pain worse
- Simple exercises to start you on your path to feeling better
AND much more.
Just click the “Yes! I Want This Free GUIDE” button above, enter your name and your email address and you'll receive the Free GUIDE by email.
I know so many who have just accepted that jaw pain or popping and headaches are now a normal part of their lives. This does NOT have to be you!
I’m doing this because too many people suffer needlessly with daily headaches and facial pain that often cause you to avoid doing things that you used to love. Headaches are not a “normal” thing that everyone experiences and there are things we can do to help. All you have to do is enter your contact details and I’ll send you some great information.
So go ahead... click the “Yes! I Want This Free GUIDE” button, enter your name and your email address to receive the Free GUIDE by email.
In good health,
Ashley Fontenot Hornsby, PT, DPT
Leading Physical Therapist in Southwest Louisiana